The Innovation Challenge
The SET4BIO innovation challenge will be a driver to stimulate the rate of innovation and raise the level of creativity with focus on biofuels.
It will provide a platform initiative to create an arena to highlight, disseminate and discuss challenges, as well as attracting and engaging stakeholders to stimulate joint collaboration.
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
The Innovation Challenge is directed towards how we can create new innovations that stimulate increased production and use of renewable fuels and biofuels
Hence, the SET4BIO challenge will:
- Engage external innovators in developing innovative proposals for solutions that stimulate and increase the possibility of producing and using renewable fuels and biofuels;
- Match external innovators with innovative solutions with potential funding opportunities.
For the challenge, we aim to involve external innovators and stakeholders:
- Innovators are external individuals or organizations who introduces new solutions e.g. methods, ideas, services and / or products that adhere to the SET4BIO challenge objectives (participants in the Innovation challenge);
- Stakeholders are individuals or organizations with interest or concern in increasing the use of renewable fuels and biofuels in transport (SET4BIO target groups), who can either affect or being affected by the outcome of the Innovation challenge;
- Both can be found within the ETIP Bioenergy stakeholders base of industry players, but the consortium is looking for new external innovators.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Main track: Identify and pinpoint technology flagships
”Sub-track”: Match and rank funding opportunities
Event 1: Kick-off (virtual)
Event 2: Sustainable potential (virtual)
Event 3: Market desirability (virtual)
Event 4: Innovation height (virtual)
Event 5: Business potential (virtual)
Event 6: FINAL! (physical)
|The SET4BIO project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 884524|